- This event has passed.
Beer and Music Walk | Sponsored By Amesbury Lions Club
Friday, June 29 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
SOLD OUT! SOLD OUT! SOLD OUT!
Attention Beer Walkers:
Welcome to the first annual Beer and Music Walk this Friday in Amesbury from 5:30-8:30. We are very excited to have a great turnout and look forward to a fun event. The weather is lookng great. Please read the following information to know everything you need to know to have a good time.
– To receive your wristband and sample tickets, you MUST first go to the 21 Water Street location OR Heritage Park location. Once you receive your wristband and sample tickets you are free to enjoy all four locations.
– Have your ticket and I.D. ready to show at the entrance. Your ticket is your confirmation email…..or this email.
– If you purchased a “2-person ticket”, both people must be present and be 21+ at time of entering in order to receive your wristbands and tickets. No exceptions.
– This event is ready to sell-out and there will NOT be tickets available onsite. If you have anybody else who is planning to attend please let them know. We have less than 80 spots available.
– Please click on the link to see a map of the area along with beer, music and food locations: https://www.scribblemaps.com/maps/view/Beer_and_Music_Walk/BeerWalk
– You are free to enter and exit the different sampling areas, however, all beer samples must be consumed within the barricaded area. No alcohol is permitted outside any of the barricades.
– We encourage everyone to walk if you live close or taxi/Uber to the event. GPS @ 21 Water St., Amesbury, MA.
– If you are driving, we encourage carpooling and desiganated drivers.
– Parking for the event should be in the public lots nearby in the lower millyard, upper millyard, downtown streets and other parking-friendly streets close by. If you plan to park in the lower millyard, please plan to arrive early and be careful of walkers from the event.
We hope everybody has a great time and look forward to seeing you Friday!
Welcome to the Amesbury Beer and Music Walk! We are proud to bring you this first annual event during Amesbury Days on June 29th from 5:30-8:30 in the Amesbury Lower Millyard.
This event is similar to a Brewfest where all of our patrons will receive tasting tickets for the participating breweries. However, rather than hosting in one location, there are 4 total locations for you to walk to and from that will each have different breweries, food and live music. All are very close by and easy to walk to.
The details are as follows:
Silvaticus, Barewolf, Riverwalk, Newburyport Brewing Co, Ipswich Ales, Castle Island, True North, Carlson Orchards (cider), Stormalong Cider, Shiner, Founders, Southern Tier, Rheingeist, Elysian, Cisco Brewing, Kona, Red Hook, Spicket River Brewery
House of Jack, Franky Boy and the Blues Express, Skunk Sessions, and Sarah Hanahan & Jeremy Galloway Duo!
Hobbsies, Fresh on Fire, Kerry’s Culinary Creations & Curb Appeal Meals Food Truck and Glen’s Sausages, Dogs and Fries!